To hold a stall at one of our events or markets, traders need to comply with the following.....
- Public Liability Insurance to the cover of £5M.
- Any traders dealing with food will need to bring with them their food hygiene certificate. Food cannot be sold without this certificate.
- Health and safety around your stall/area is your (the traders) responsibility at all times.
- Your stall cloth needs to cover the whole stall and between the floor and two inches off the ground. Traders need to be wary that if the cloth reaches the floor it is not a trip hazard.
- Boxes are to be neatly covered and tucked under your stall at all times. Boxes must not be visible to customers or be a trip hazard.
- Business name must be visible to customers at all times.
- Your stall must be set up for the given start time.
- Stalls must be supervised at all times.
- You cannot start to pack your stall away until the event has finished and the doors have been closed.