Health & Safety Policy.....
Please follow these guidelines very carefully to ensure your stall area is safe and your customers enjoy their shopping experience .....
- Ensure table is secure and will not tip if knocked.
- Ensure any shelving on your stall is secure.
- Please be aware of any trip hazards around your stall. These must be removed immediately.
- Table/stall cloths must not trail on the floor – these can cause trip hazards. Please make sure they are neatly tucked under your stall at
- all times.
You must ensure that all electrical equipment that is used by the business is maintained to prevent danger. It is strongly recommended that
you have all the electrical equipment inspected and tested on a regular basis by a competent person.
If you sell candles and would like to light one at the event, you do so at your own risk. Please stay with the candle at all times and make sure
there are no other objects around it that may catch a light. Please keep the candle out of reach of children at all times. Keep it in a place that
cannot catch light of a passing person or object.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking to make sure all food is labelled within current standards.
- A food hygiene certificate is required for any food stalls.
- All food products must be covered from the public by either packaging or clear food protection screen at the front of your stall.
General Health & Safety
- Health and safety is the responsibility of the stall holder at all times.
- The Crafters Festival Limited reserve the right to refuse stalls to anyone who does not comply with these regulations.